For Gage Products Company, conducting business in a socially responsible manner is the only way to conduct business.
With that in mind, we’ve committed ourselves to becoming the world’s preferred supplier of chemical related products and processes. We recognize that achieving this mission depends on our ability to win with the utmost integrity, using Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), in five areas:
- The workplace — by valuing and engaging our employees
- The supply chain — by actively partnering for solution based alternative options where we and our partner suppliers can benefit through continual improvement
- The community — by building on our long tradition of responsible citizenship, particularly in the areas of community service and environmental sustainability
- The public policy realm — by leading the way to progressive environmental stewardship
- The marketplace — by meeting the needs of our customers better, faster, uniquely and more completely than anyone else.
In all five areas, a vibrant CSR program inspires genuine support of our company mission and guides it in a caring, thoughtful, and socially responsible way. Gage’s approach to managing sustainability is implemented through our:
- Gage Production System (GPS)
- Global Quality Management System (QMS, ISO 9001:2015 Registered)
- Global Environmental Management System (EMS, ISO 14001:2015 Registered)
- QS leadership initiatives.
For more than 25 years, Gage has employed the guiding principles of corporate social responsibility to drive continued performance improvement in these programs.
Our products are all designed, formulated, and manufactured under the guidance of our own chemical researchers and engineers with the care of our natural resources and our entire planet in mind.
Since our business opened in 1936, we have dedicated ourselves to earning the trust and respect of our customers, partners and neighbors. We apply proprietary technology to our line of products to assist our customers in reducing their environmental footprint. We are committed to everyone’s sustainability goals by developing innovative products that reduce or eliminate waste and more importantly, lessen the need for raw materials.
We firmly believe, as we continue our mission to be the world’s preferred supplier of chemical related products and processes, that we can also build a better world.