Gage Lands Large Foreign Business Opportunity!Leave a Comment
Since 1936 it has been our commitment to bring sustainable manufacturing to chemical related products and processes. Gage Products services industries such as heavy and general industrial, paint, aerospace, marine, government, print and package, predominantly the automotive industry, and more. Our high-performance solvent blends, custom test fuel blend, calibration fluids, paint line cleaning programs, and specialty product solutions for a wide array of paint applications make us a unique team of “go-green” contributors within the field. We offer sustainable closed-loop recycling systems and toll blending capabilities to reduce procedure budgets and upsurge effective resource management. It is clear that one of our biggest goals is a cleaner, greener environment for all.
More recently, one of the main focuses amongst the Gage Products team has been our contribution to create foreign business opportunities for the company, Michigan, U.S. and China. And we didn’t stand alone in this undertaking. On November 19th Governor Rick Snyder and Detroit Mayor Mike Duggan returned from an investment mission to China. As of recent, we are officially pleased to announce that we have signed a memorandum of understanding with Sichuan SIKEYONGHE Technologies. As stated in the MOU, we have agreed to generate a united company in Chongqing China. Production will center around automotive cleaning solvents for Chinese customers. In an interview our Chairman and President, Dan Finkiewicz, expanded on our involvement, “We have been investigating the Chinese market for the past five years. Today, the search has ended with the right partner in the right location, Chongqing.”
Our effort, alongside a group of other companies listed below, is to “foster stronger economic partnerships between Michigan and China.” Alongside Governor Snyder, Mayor Duggan, and our new partner Sichuan SIKEYONGHE Technologies, we are excited to continue expansion with international markets and lend a hand in future prospects for both Michigan and China, and further businesses that hope to get involved.
The governor expanded on the true opportunity at hand, “These joint ventures are great examples of how the strength of the auto industry both in Michigan and the Chongqing region can create smart business opportunities and partners. [..] Michigan is committed to economic partnership with Chongqing, not only in the auto sector but in other industries as well.”
Other participating companies include:
- Analytical Process System(Auburn Hills) – Producer of custom test systems and equipment
- Corrigan Air & Sea(Romulus) – Provider of international logistics services
- Cross Technologies Group Inc. (Westland) – Producer of chemical specialties
- IMS Group(Flint) – Manufacturer of plastic injection molding and tooling
- Inora Technologies, Inc.(Ann Arbor) – Producer of machine verification systems and machine health diagnostics
- Maximum Mold(Benton Harbor) – Manufacturer of plastic molds and die cast dies
- Gershonowicz Brothers LLC(Detroit) – Marketing, advertising and communications firm
- Re-Source Industries Inc.(Muskegon) – Provider of international logistics services
- Logos Logistics(Taylor) – Provider of international logistics services
- James Group(Detroit) – Provider of international logistics services
- Lorin Industries(Muskegon) – Manufacturer of coil anodizing
We would like to give a big congratulations to Lorin Industries on signing their MOU with Shenzhen Bond Industry Co., Ltd. on our joint trip. Both these companies will work together to complete the Chongqing Airport terminal project.
Governor Snyder wrapped up the anticipation surrounding the MOU signings animatedly explaining that “[the] MOU signings are perfect examples of how trade missions can pay off for Michigan companies […] These Michigan businesses, with products ranging from testing systems to logistics services, will have a never-before-seen opportunity to reach new customers in the fastest-growing economy in the world.”
As a team, we feel so blessed to have been involved with the recent trip to China, our new found business partners, and the continuation of work with local and foreign investments.
Interested in working with Gage, or some of our products? Please contact us today! Our friendly staff is standing by.